Dirve to IRT
You can find IRT (building-no. 3403) in grid square D2 on the sitemap of Leibniz Universität Hannover
- From Hanover main station to Kröpcke either walk by foot (5 min.) or take the U-Bahn lines 1,2,3,7,8 (one stop)
- From Kröpcke take the U-Bahn lines 4 (Garbsen) or 5 (Stöcken)
- Get off at station Schneiderberg, cross Nienburger Straße at the traffic lights and walk along Schneiderberg till you cross Appelstraße. You turn left into Appelstrasse and walk approx. 200m till you reach IRT on your left hand side (5 min.).
- Take the Autobahn A2 exit Herrenhausen in direction of Zentrum over the Bremer Damm.
- Take left at the Königsworther Platz in direction of the University.
- Pass the castle of the University on your right hand side and at the next set of lights take a right turn to Schneiderberg. After approx. 200m take a left to Appelstraße (for more exact location please refer to the map).
- At Hannover Airport take a Taxi (25 min.)
- or take the S-Bahn line S5 to Hanover main station (12 min.) (please ref. to travel by train)
- or take the S-Bahn line S5 to statoin Hannover-Nordstadt (grid square E1Contact) and take a walk (10 min.) along Haltenhoffstraße, Schneiderberg, Appelstraße to the IRT.
At the Guide of the Leibniz Universität Hannover you can find more information about how to reach the university.